What is Micro-
For skin micro-
What conditions can be treated or improved with Micro-
• Mild to moderate acne scarring; any new or old scars
• Fine lines and wrinkles;
• Loose, lax skin;
• Skin texture and pore size
• Stretch marks
How does Micro-
The device slides along the skin, penetrating the upper layers of the skin to a depth of ranging from .25mm to 2mm to create numerous tiny needle wounds. The procedure prompts the body to respond through the creation of new collagen and elastin fibers. In response to the stimulus, the skin plumps and thickens, reducing the appearance of scars, and fine lines and wrinkles.
What does the procedure involve?
The skin is cleaned and numbing cream may be applied to lessen discomfort. For best
results we use a collagen-
What will I look like after the treatment?
Most people will experience redness and mild swelling in a similar way as mild sunburn
What is the down time after Micro-
The inflammatory reaction of the skin is extremely short and fades significantly within hours from redness to pinkish that may last for 12 to 48 hours. In order to reduce visible redness, we recommend hyaluronic acid after the procedure, and to protect the skin with zinc based sunblock. The use of mineral makeup is recommended after procedure.
What are the benefits of Micro-
• Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
• Stimulates circulation and collagen production
• Medical grade titanium needles makes it non-
• Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
• Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
• It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck
What effects does the Medical Micro-
• improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
• stimulates tissue regeneration
• disfiguring scars, especially acne scars can be improved as new collagen fibers elevate the depressed scar tissue with the periphery skin
• pore size reduction
• improves the appearance of stretch marks
Is Medical Micro-
Prior to the treatment, numbing cream can be applied to minimize pain that is felt during the procedure.
How many treatments do I need and how often Micro Micro-
For collagen induction we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum
separation time of 4 to 6 weeks between treatments. For scar reduction an average
of 3 to 6 treatments are recommended. The number and frequency of treatments required
will depend on the depth of the procedure performed, how each individual responds
to the treatments, and the extent of the damage at the beginning. Micro-
Risks of post-
Since the tiny pricking channels close within one hour, and provided the procedure
is done under clinical conditions, post-
What should I avoid on my skin after treatment?
To ensure the right healing environment, for 2-
What are the side effects of the Micro-
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported in over 150,000 procedures performed worldwide.
Am I a candidate for the Micro-
However, it is not suitable for patients who:
• Have a used Accutane (isotretinoin) within the last three months
• Have open wounds, cuts or abrasions on the skin
• Have had radiation treatment to the skin within the last year
• Have any kind of current skin infection, condition, herpes simplex in the area to be treated
• Are pregnant or breast feeding
• History of keloid or hypertrophic scars (for deeper treatments) or poor wound healing
How much does the treatment cost?
This is assessed on a complimentary consultation. A treatment is mapped out for each
client and the cost can be assessed at this time. This is based on a client’s unique
requirements and the result that is desired. Micro-
LED PHOTO REJUVENATION TREATMENTS
Clinical Skin Care